Ngày đăng: 14/11/2016
- Oversees the smooth running of the Sancy Spa on a day to day basis to achieve a high level of guest satisfaction
- Reviews activity, operating, and sales reports to determine changes in programs or operations required. Provide excellent customer service and monitor guest feedback. Follow up on guest comments and requests
- Conducts spa treatments where customer demand or staff schedules dictates.
- Conducts daily shift briefings and meetings and disseminates relevant information to staff.
- Trains and assists in the evaluation of attendants /therapists who work with new Spa programs
- Plans, develops and implements organization policies and goals. Meeting the budget and financial goals of the business
- Other duties which might be assigned from time to time by the management.
- At least 03 years of experience in the equivalent position in other hotels and resorts.
- Certificates and degrees in Spa or related field is a plus
- The ideal candidate is a person with outstanding management skills, strong Spa background and extensive hands-on experience in hotel or services companies.
- Strong negotiation skills & good problem solving skills.
- Good English skill, both oral and in writing.
- Proactiveness, hardworking and high responsibility.
- Place of working: Sancy Spa, Diamond Island, No 01 - Street No.104-BTT, Quarter 3, Binh Trung Tay Ward, Dist. 2, HCMC, VN
Salary & Commission
12 annual leave/ year
Medical Insurance for you and your relatives
Free parking/Company bus
Professional working environment
Liên hệ nhà tuyển dụng
(Hạn nộp HS: 29/12/2016)
Người tìm việc
Nhà tuyển dụng
© 2017 1viec.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.